miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2010

Misguided Ghosts

I am going away for a while
But I´ll be back, don´t try and follow me.
Cause I´ll return as soon as possible

See I´m trying to find my place
And it may not be here where I feel safe

We all learn to make mistakes
and run from them, from them
With no direction.

Oh run from them, from them
With no conviction.

Cause I´m just one of those ghosts
Travelling endlessly
Don´t need no road
In fact, they follow me
And we just go in circles.

Now I am told that this is life
And pain is just a simple compromise
So we can get what we want out of it.

Would someone caare to classify
our broken hearts and twisted minds

So I can find someone to rely on
And run to them, to them,
Full speed ahead.

Oh you are not useless
We´re just

Misguided Ghosts
Travelling endlessly.
The ones we trusted the most
Pushed us far away.
And there´s no one road
We should not be the same

But I´m just a ghost
And still they echo me
They echo me in circles.
Paramore.

No hay comentarios: